- Pi à la mode
- A conceptual painting of Pi (the irrational). This has been
published in the journal Cyberkind.
- War and Peace
- I drew this picture from memory (a series of dreams, actually)
around 1985, along with a series of other pictures juxtaposing the
death/war figure in different paradoxical Orwellian contexts. I'll
scan the others and put them up as I find time.
- TWISTED HELICES
- This is the logo for my band of the same name
(feel free to check out
the musical aspects of my art as well). The logo
was designed by manipulating the sequence/structure of a protein
molecule on a computer to spell out the letters in the band name
using a one letter code for the amino acids. The gimmick
CD case is also pretty cool.
Infinity Series of Images (in progress)
- A series of images based on the concepts of infinity, strange
loops and recursion, and self reference.
- My family with the
- This was made from recycled motor parts from a Thai artist.
- It's where the heart is.
- My Yamaha motorcyle
- I haven't ridden it since 1993. I miss it!
- The tattoo got me high!
- (L->R) I, nessa, Lynn, and Maureen.
Pictures of me
- Rock 'n' roll
- With my guitar (rock) and rollerblades (roll) on stone (rock).
- Mr. Cool
- Above picture Photoshopped and used in my first album
- Existential graduation
- My graduation picture. I graduated in a T-shirt and shorts.
- Programming: an intellectual orgasm!
- I claim computing is better than sex.
- Who wants YOU?
- "Uncle Sam has never looked so good." ---Lynn.
- In Bud Heaven? Yeah, right!
- Alcohol is for DNA and the dweebs.
Ram Samudrala ||