Subject: fmpl.org

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 13:55:51 -0600

Hello Ram!

Was looking at fmpl.org, and was saddened. I'd love to see this thing take
off a little bit. Would you consider selling the site to my company so I
could make the thing modern and cool? I would be happy to include any
conditions that are important to you. like links to your other stuff,
retaining the copyright on the license, etc.

Is that something you'd consider?

Nathan Anderson

President and Founder, Metawebs LLC

http://www.MetaWebs.com

This communication is for its intended recipient only, and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure
under applicable law.  Further, this communication is not intended to create
a legal binding contract of any nature whatsoever and neither the sending
nor the receipt hereof, nor any comment contained herein, is intended to
have legal effect.  If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee
or agent thereof, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized use,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited. Any publishing or sharing of this email with out written
authorization is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify me immediately, delete it from your
system and destroy any hard copy you may have printed.  Thank you.