Subject: RE: fmpl.org

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 20:46:41 -0600

I'll take over all the expenses. I'll transfer the domain to my registrar,
and host it with my other sites.

You know, we don't have to change the registration information if you don't
want to. We can just move it to my registration account and change the
contact information to "[email-masked]" or something.

All YOU have to do is go to your registrar and find where the authorization
code for the domain is... and give that to me. I'll do the rest. You'll get
a confirmation email, and you just click the link in it.

Malaysia and Thailand, eh? My cousin is in East Timor right now... she works
for the State department in some capacity. If you need a connection while
there, just give me a shout. She's some sort of bigwig.

Nathan Anderson

President and Founder, Metawebs LLC

http://www.MetaWebs.com

This communication is for its intended recipient only, and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure
under applicable law.  Further, this communication is not intended to create
a legal binding contract of any nature whatsoever and neither the sending
nor the receipt hereof, nor any comment contained herein, is intended to
have legal effect.  If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee
or agent thereof, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized use,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited. Any publishing or sharing of this email with out written
authorization is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify me immediately, delete it from your
system and destroy any hard copy you may have printed.  Thank you.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ram Samudrala [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2007 8:33 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: fmpl.org

Okay, do you know off hand what needs to be done. I guess I right now
pay for both the domain name and the webhosting and I should transfer
both over to you?

This might take longer (two grants due next week, off to Malaysia and
Thailand rest of the month etc.).

--Ram

Ram Samudrala, Ph.D. 
Associate Professor, Computational Biology
University of Washington
Seattle, WA 98195, USA
V: 1-206-732-6122 
F: 1-206-732-6055
W: http://compbio.washington.edu