What's cool and what sucks
This is a page dedicated to finding out things that make life
worth living and exposing the inane ones. This is a complement to my
best and the worst of CA, DC, MD, VA, and WA pages, as well as my complaints and compliments pages. I
just started this; as it grows, I'll also include a history.
- EMP SkyChurch in the Seattle Center in Seattle, WA
- Great acoustics, great sound system, great visuals result in a
phenomenal experience -- this is the way a club for music should be
- Space Harp in the Seattle Center in Seattle, WA
- A cool instrument with a great sound, especially as played by
...and what sucks
- Video tutorials on the Web
- These things consume way more bytes and time than a written
manual which has great seek options. I have no problems with video
being a complement to regular manuals, and sometimes video tutorials
can be better than text documents, but they are way overused
(at the time of writing, Jan 12 2011).
- Last Supper Club on S Washington Street in Seattle, WA
- I have nothing but utter contempt for places that have a dress
code. My philosophy is that it is inane to pay money to someone to
tell you how to dress.
Ram Samudrala ||